- Visa approval & stamping, Hotel accommodation, Ticketing & Flight reservation.
- Health Certificates and Document attestation (if required).
- Assisting our customers in all formalities from Pakistan to Saudia Arabia.
- Meet & Assist Services in Saudi airports on arrival & departure.
- Other specialized services such as VIP handling upon arrival, etc. Arrangements available upon pre-notified request.
Airport Transfer from Jeddah Airport to Makkah hotel is inclusive in the package and it is recommended to add transportation from Makkah to Madina and vice versa from our transportation sheet
- Ziaarat (for Silver, Gold and Deluxe packages)
- Air-conditioned bus or coach pick-up and drop services in Budget, Horizon and Silver categories. Limousine and SAPTCO air-conditioned bus services for Gold and Deluxe categories.
* Limousine services can be provided in any category upon request and prior arrangements.
Terms and Conditions
- Passport valid for eight months with 2 blank pages together.
- Four passport size photographs (without borders) with light blue background.
- Original National Identity Card (NIC) issued by NADRA.
- Health Card acceptable to Karachi and Islamabad Consulate.
- Nikkah Nama and father's original NIC for lady passengers travelling with relatives.
- Nikkah Nama and father's original NIC if maiden name of lady appears on passport.
*Document attestation can be arranged by Illa-Mashaallah Travels with prior arrangements
- Firm travel plan specifying departure and return dates, dates of stay in Makkah and Medina and type of accomodation / transportation required: to be advised to Illa-Mashaallah Travels at the time of package booking.
- 50% package payment to be made at the time of booking.
- Full package price to be cleared at the time of receiving documents.
- Illa-Mashaallah Travels will try its utmost to meet the departure / arrival dates and accommodation requirements by the customer, but reserves the right to make minor adjustments due to availability constraints.
- Complete journey must be performed as per booked dates and plan - any deviation will result in non-refundable cancellation of unused services as well as further fine will be imposed.
- Return flight reservations must be reconfirmed five to seven days before flight departure directly or through our UMRAH SERVICE AGENT at KSA.
- Standard Package Rates are exclusive of meals / charges of personal nature / ziarat / document attestation or any special requests.
- Child - under 8 years - sharing bed with parents will be charged at 75% of package price.
- Child - above 8 years or requiring separate bed will be charged full adult rate.
- Child below 2 years - One Infant per parent will be charged PKR 13,000, any additional infants chargeable at child package rates.
- Passengers can not extend their stay in KSA, once package is booked.
- In case of any emergency, if passenger wants to travel back early then return ticket arrangements will be made by passengers and updated details will be shared to our KSA team at least 24 hours prior (for check out / transfer arrangements).
For complete details of packages rates / selected properties for each package category, choice of transport and airline fares please contact our nearest office.
Documentation Charges and Cacellation Terms
Additional Charges apply for the following:
- Health Cards produced byIlla-Mashaallah Travels.
- Relationship affidavits attestation.
- Attestation of Nikkah Nama / Birth Certificate etc.
- Rejection of Ministry of Hajj ( MOH ) approved cases by Saudi Consulates in Pakistan.
- No- travel / refund request of MOH approved cases.
- Non-travel / refund request of visa stamped cases.
- Cancellation intimated within 36 hours of flight departure for budget and economy class and seven days for Silver, Gold and Deluxe class packages.
- NO-SHOW or cancellation intimated after the departure of flight.
- Any special / additional services required beyond standard package.
Affliliated with http://www.flyhajj.com/